COMMITMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES’ HEALTH AND WELLBEING
The incredible products we help create are only matched by our extraordinary workforce. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, and ready to help create medical devices that will work to improve the wellbeing of millions worldwide. To encourage this, Confluent Medical Technologies provides a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through its insurance carriers. The EAP inspires our employees to lead healthy lives through health management and wellness programs that focus on the areas of weight management, fitness, smoking cessation, and parenting. The EAP also provides employees counseling services on work/life balance, education planning, lifestyle and fitness management, dependent care/care-giving, and financial management.
COMMITMENT TO PHILANTHROPY
Our commitment to the communities in which we live, work, and raise our families becomes stronger every year. As our staff grows, so does our awareness in supporting local and national charities, and participating in programs that foster a strong sense of community.
As a result, Confluent Medical Technologies actively participates in:
- Quarterly blood donation drives hosted in collaboration with the Stanford Blood Center
- Back-to-school drives that collect backpacks and a variety of school supplies for underprivileged children through the Family Giving Tree
- Coordinating food drives in support of local food banks
- American Heart Association Heart Walk
- Sun and Sand Costa Rica 10K Run benefiting local schools in need
- Hannah’s House Holiday Toy drive
- Dress for Success professional attire collection for low-income job seekers
COMMITMENT TO OUR ENVIRONMENT
At Confluent Medical Technologies, we are working diligently to reduce energy use and waste. From implementing LED lights in our Fremont, CA facility to upgrading our manufacturing lines with energy-efficient equipment, being environmentally conscious guides our solid commitment to growing greener.