We specialize in the design, development, and manufacturing of highly precise delivery system components and assemblies. Our extensive production capabilities enable us to perform secondary operations for all types of sheaths and dilators involved in complex delivery systems.
- From 0.5″ Tapered Tips at 4FR to 5″ Taper Length at 33FR
- Continuous or stepped tapers
- Symmetric or offset tapers
- Multi-Durometer or Multi-Material Tips
- Overmolded or Glued Hubs
- Virtually all thermoplastics
- HDPE, LDPE, Nylons, Pebax’s, PET, PEEK, FEP, Urethanes
- Filmcast or Extruded PTFE & Other Liner Materials
- Braid and Coil Reinforcement
- Multi-Durometer Lamination with many different resins (Pebax, Vestamid, Grilamid, HDPE, Texin, Neusoft, etc.)
- Straight, Shaped or Steerable
- Over-Molding or Gluing of Luers, Hubs, Connectors, etc.
- 2-3 weeks for tooling and extrusions (with onhand materials)
- 1-2 weeks for prototype dilators
- Additional lead-time needed for customer overmolding hubs
Get more information on our delivery system manufacturing capabilities.