Laguna Niguel, CA, November 7, 2011 – Interface Catheter Solutions’ announces the new Auto-i 360 balloon visual inspection system with upgrades that can significantly reduce cycle times. The new system provides both visual/flaw inspection and dimensional measurements of medical balloons in a single operation to add consistency and accountability to the inspection process. Inspection includes classification and size of defects with pass/fail analysis based on user-selected criteria. The balloon visual inspection system operates with a sophisticated vision system and analysis program with an intuitive user interface. The Interface inspection system provides immediate detailed visual and data reporting used in both quality manufacturing inspection and research and development.
Added features to allow for a quick, reliable, and more user friendly balloon inspection process:
- Rotary Air Chuck for Quick and Easy Loading and Unloading of Balloons with a Tight, Reliable Seal
- Higher Pressure Capability up to 13 atm
- Digital Pressure Output Gage with Improved Pressure Accuracy and Reliability
- Faster Data Processing System
- Automated Ionizing Knife to Blow off all Foreign Particulates Before Each and Every Inspection Run
- Compatible with Compressed Air or Nitrogen
- Higher Level of Magnification Camera Lens: The Auto-i 360 has a faster processor and camera lens with a higher level magnification for accurately measuring all dimensional aspects of the balloon and the smallest of flaws.
About Interface Catheter Solutions
Interface Catheter Solutions is the only vertically integrated provider of outsourced solutions for balloon and catheter manufacturing. Interface has been solely focused on the balloon catheter market since 1995 and continually sets industry standards through process and equipment advancements in balloon catheter manufacturing.
Interface has created more than 2,100 balloon designs, and offers balloon design and development, balloon contract manufacturing, extruded balloon tubing, custom medical extrusion, plus a comprehensive line of balloon catheter production and testing equipment. Interface is ISO 13485:2003 certified and operates multiple class 100,000 (ISO Class 8) clean rooms in three facilities. Interface’s headquarters is located at 27721 La Paz Road, Laguna Niguel, California. www.interfaceusa.com Tel 949.448.7056.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Tel: 949-448-7056 x7123
E-mail: [email protected]
Director of Equipment Technology
Tel: 949-448-7056 x 7141
E-mail: [email protected]