Confluent Medical Technologies supports the entire Medical Industry with Precision Starting Hollows. Confluent ships direct from stock or custom designs. Our offerings include multiple material options, the tightest tolerances, and industry-leading lead times.
In-House Precision Tubing Capabilities:
- Tube hollows in Nitinol, Stainless Steel, L605, Magnesium, Refractory Metals
- Custom tubing
- Gun drilling
- Centerless Grinding
- BTA Drilling
- Tube Conditioning
- Hollow Bar Products
- Borecentric Approach
- Custom precision tubing at extreme depth-to-ID ratios, with industry-leading concentricity specifications
- Leader in custom heavy-wall tubing, hollow bars, precision cannulae and tubular components
- Ability to maintain extremely tight concentricity specs – Total Indicated Runout of .008″ or less along the full length of a tube as long as 25 feet
Engineering solutions based on industry-leading gun drilling expertise, specializing in unique, engineered solutions to custom seamless tubing design challenges.
- Ability to provide uniform-wall, seamless precision tubing at extreme depth-to-ID ratios
- Industry-leading concentricity specs
- Custom heavy-wall tubing, hollow bars, precision cannulae and tubular components
- Materials: Nitinol, tool steel, stainless series-300 and series-400 tubing, and more challenging alloy and specialty metals including MP35N™, L605, Inconel™, Hastelloy™, titanium and refractory metals such as Molybdenum and Tungsten.
Learn more about our precision alloy tubing manufacturing capabilities.