Confluent Medical Technologies offers an array of Nitinol contract manufacturing services to the medical device industry. From simple and delicate wireform devices to complex and unique laser cut designs, our manufacturing facilities offer the latest in technological advances to bring your most difficult devices to market.
With over 20 years of experience, our rapid prototyping experts translate your engineering drawings into physical prototypes in a matter of days. We utilize our existing Nitinol manufacturing processes to produce prototypes that our customers can use in bench and testing models.
Our seamless process helps turn your concept or engineering drawing into a fully functional, high-quality device through:
- Nitinol material production
(wire, tube, sheet, strip, mill)
- Laser machining
- Laser welding
- Profile and surface grinding
- Burr-free cutting
- Forming/shape setting
- Electropolishing and passivation
- Surface treatment
We support these activities with the following in-house services:
- Design services
- Finite element analysis
- Transformation temperature tuning
- Mechanical properties testing
- Radial force and crush testing
- Fatigue testing and analysis
- Corrosion testing
- Failure analysis
Nitinol Material Sourcing
As the highest-volume supplier of Nitinol materials for the medical device industry, Confluent Medical Technologies has maintained its position as the premier vendor for all Nitinol sourcing. Count on us to deliver:
- Medical-grade Nitinol alloys that are among the purest available, with the lowest carbon content in the industry
- Materials produced with some of the highest tolerances obtainable
- A range of superelastic and shape memory alloys that conform to all ASTM standards.
Get more information on Nitinol component manufacturing.