We provide an array of technologies and processes that enable our team of experienced engineers in the design and manufacturing of high-performance interventional guidewires. Our custom capabilities allow us to deliver advanced guidewire systems for a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. From the design phase to deployment phase, we are your single-source supplier and partner in all of your guidewire manufacturing needs.
With over 20 years of experience, our rapid prototyping experts translate your engineering drawings into physical prototypes in a matter of days. We utilize our existing guidewire manufacturing processes to produce prototypes that our customers can use in bench and testing models.
In-house guidewire manufacturing capabilities:
- State-of-the-art 0.014″–0.038″ diameter interventional guidewires
- Profile grinding to 0.002″ diameter and automated shaping of guidewire tips
- Laser welding or adhesive bonding of radiopaque coils on guidewire tips
- Piece-by-piece jacket extrusion with various radiopaque polymers
- Tipping of extruded wires
- Proprietary coating process
- Supply chain and sterilization management
Learn more about our advanced guidewire manufacturing capabilities.